TME Systems Pte Ltd was established in 1987. We have since expanded with branches and affiliate offices in the Southeast Asia region. TME Systems is a premier high-tech solutions and services provider which specialises in marketing, distribution, application and servicing of a broad based high technology products. Our specialized areas are Test & Measurement, Defense & Security, Education and Project solutions for Research Institutions, Universities, Government and Statutory bodies.
TME Systems firmly believes that the success of the business is pivoted by its team of experienced and dedicated employees, together with the support of its partners and customers. Backed by strong technical sales and engineering team, we are committed to continuous improvement and technical innovation in the process of determining best solutions to meet our customers needs and wants through unfailing and consistent communication with our partners and customers. TME Systems continues to provide seamless account management and service, and support coverage to our customers being relevant end of value to our customers and partners dynamics business environment.
Careers at TME Systems (Singapore)
- Conduct user requirement, application development, system integration, deployment as well as troubleshooting.
- Conduct testing to evaluate the attribute or capability of the software & determine that it meets the expected results
- Customise programming software for customer using C++ language, Java, .Net and etc.
- Perform quality assurance & ensure the software meets customers’ expectations.
- Occasional overseas travel may be required depending on project assignment.
- Provide training to customers.
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support. This support includes responding to customer issues, providing updated software that solves bug issues, performing installs for customers and working with the customer service team.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- 2 – 3 years’ relevant work experience would be an added advantage.
- You are familiar in both Windows and Linux development enviroments – MS Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.
- Strong analytical mind
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Please send details of qualification, experience, current & expected salary together with a recent self-photo image & contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly put email subject line as Senior Software Engineer Job Application.
You possess customer-centric mindset. You are committed to deliver high degree of pre-sales and post-sales support. You are responsible for all aspects of technical and application problems, proposals, product trainings and group presentations.
You always lead by example. You take pride in your work. Your greatest reward is to make things happen. Your challenge is to make an idea into an invention.
Job Description & Requirement
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or Computer Engineering or self-learnt technical savvy with years of hands-on experience
- Possess good knowledge in micro controller software / hardware, networking setup and network protocol, C language, Linux, Embedded RTOS, DSP, PC architecture, IOT and I/O peripherals.
- Experience in project related to R & D / System Integration / Factory Automation
- Experience in Aerospace & Defence industry will have added advantage
- Experience in conducting small group presentation / training
- Enthusiastic in learning new technology and keen render of Information Technology / Telecom / Automation / R&D related materials
- Enjoy meeting people and highly motivated to succeed, good communication skills in both written & spoken
- Willing to travel within assigned S.E.A. regions to conduct training and seminars
Please send details of qualification, experience, current & expected salary together with a recent self-photo image & contact number to email@example.com. Kindly put email subject line as Senior Field Application Engineer Job Application.
- To provide overall support and assistance to the Sales Managers, Sales and Application Personnel in the office.
- To manage the smooth transition of the sales process in its entirety and to ensure that proper documentation and communication procedures are adhered to in accordance with the Company’s operational policies. This function shall include the arrangement of shipment documents, packaging, receipt and delivery of goods and services and the processing of the associated documents to facilitate these processes.
- To receive goods and prepare goods for pre-dispatch check and dispatch, in particular removal of all principal’s documents from within packaging.
- To maintain a proper filing system of all documents and correspondences associated to the business within your group.
- To assist in the general administrative duties in the office, including the answering of telephone calls.
- To provide services to any other tasks that may be assigned to you by your superior or the management from time to time.
You will be responsible for liaising with suppliers, customers and forwarders, as well as documenting the whole sales process, to direct the flow of merchandise smoothly. You should
- Be versed in MS Office and IT-savvy
- Have good inter-personal communication and telephone skills
- Have spirit of cooperation and teamwork
- Be meticulous, accurate and conscientious
- Have knowledge of Incoterms
- Have knowledge of shipping insurance
- Have knowledge of stock-keeping
- Have knowledge of trade documentation
- Have knowledge of freight forwarding arrangements
Salary negotiable on qualities and experience. No age limits.
Please send details of qualification, experience, current & expected salary together with a recent self-photo image & contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly put email subject line as Sales Coordinator Job Application.
Careers at TME Systems (Malaysia, Selangor)
- Responsible for developing new business opportunities with existing customers
- Identify new customers and prospects
- Conduct high impact sales presentation and prepare sales proposal
- Understand customer’s business, and identify influencers and decision makers within a customer’s organization
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- At least 3 year(s) of experience in sales of modelling and simulation software field
- A good mix of sales and customer interaction skills are required
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications especially Excel, PowerPoint
Please send details of qualification, experience, current & expected salary together with a recent self-photo image & contact number to email@example.com. Kindly put email subject line as Senior Sales Engineer Job Application.