TME Systems Pte Ltd was established in 1987. We have since expanded with branches and affiliate offices in the Southeast Asia region. TME Systems is a premier high-tech solutions and services provider which specialises in marketing, distribution, application and servicing of a broad based high technology products. Our specialized areas are Test & Measurement, Defense & Security, Education and Project solutions for Research Institutions, Universities, Government and Statutory bodies.
TME Systems firmly believes that the success of the business is pivoted by its team of experienced and dedicated employees, together with the support of its partners and customers. Backed by strong technical sales and engineering team, we are committed to continuous improvement and technical innovation in the process of determining best solutions to meet our customers needs and wants through unfailing and consistent communication with our partners and customers. TME Systems continues to provide seamless account management and service, and support coverage to our customers being relevant end of value to our customers and partners dynamics business environment.
TME Systems core capabilities are in the distribution of world-class and cutting-edge technology products and solutions in the following market spaces:
- Test & Measurement Solutions
- Defence Security & Communication
- Education & Project Solutions
Careers at TME Systems
- Conduct user requirement, application development, system integration, deployment as well as troubleshooting.
- Conduct testing to evaluate the attribute or capability of the software & determine that it meets the expected results
- Customise programming software for customer using C++ language, Java, .Net and etc.
- Perform quality assurance & ensure the software meets customers’ expectations.
- Occasional overseas travel may be required depending on project assignment.
- Provide training to customers.
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support. This support includes responding to customer issues, providing updated software that solves bug issues, performing installs for customers and working with the customer service team.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- 2 – 3 years’ relevant work experience would be an added advantage.
- You are familiar in both Windows and Linux development enviroments – MS Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.
- Strong analytical mind
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Please send details of qualification, experience, current & expected salary together with a recent self-photo image & contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly put email subject line as Senior Software Engineer Job Application.
You possess customer-centric mindset. You are committed to deliver high degree of pre-sales and post-sales support. You are responsible for all aspects of technical and application problems, proposals, product trainings and group presentations.
You always lead by example. You take pride in your work. Your greatest reward is to make things happen. Your challenge is to make an idea into an invention.
Job Description & Requirement
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or Computer Engineering or self-learnt technical savvy with years of hands-on experience
- Possess good knowledge in micro controller software / hardware, networking setup and network protocol, C language, Linux, Embedded RTOS, DSP, PC architecture, IOT and I/O peripherals.
- Experience in project related to R & D / System Integration / Factory Automation
- Experience in Aerospace & Defence industry will have added advantage
- Experience in conducting small group presentation / training
- Enthusiastic in learning new technology and keen render of Information Technology / Telecom / Automation / R&D related materials
- Enjoy meeting people and highly motivated to succeed, good communication skills in both written & spoken
- Willing to travel within assigned S.E.A. regions to conduct training and seminars
Please send details of qualification, experience, current & expected salary together with a recent self-photo image & contact number to email@example.com. Kindly put email subject line as Senior Field Application Engineer Job Application.