TME Systems Pte Ltd was established in 1987. We have since expanded with branches and affiliate offices in the Southeast Asia region. TME Systems is a premier high-tech solutions and services provider which specialises in marketing, distribution, application and servicing of a broad based high technology products. Our specialized areas are Test & Measurement, Defense & Security, Education and Project solutions for Research Institutions, Universities, Government and Statutory bodies.
TME Systems firmly believes that the success of the business is pivoted by its team of experienced and dedicated employees, together with the support of its partners and customers. Backed by strong technical sales and engineering team, we are committed to continuous improvement and technical innovation in the process of determining best solutions to meet our customers needs and wants through unfailing and consistent communication with our partners and customers. TME Systems continues to provide seamless account management and service, and support coverage to our customers being relevant end of value to our customers and partners dynamics business environment.
Careers at TME Systems (Singapore)
- Conduct user requirement, application development, system integration, deployment as well as troubleshooting.
- Conduct testing to evaluate the attribute or capability of the software & determine that it meets the expected results
- Customise programming software for customer using C++ language, Java, .Net and etc.
- Perform quality assurance & ensure the software meets customers’ expectations.
- Occasional overseas travel may be required depending on project assignment.
- Provide training to customers.
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support. This support includes responding to customer issues, providing updated software that solves bug issues, performing installs for customers and working with the customer service team.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- 2 – 3 years’ relevant work experience would be an added advantage.
- You are familiar in both Windows and Linux development enviroments – MS Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.
- Strong analytical mind
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Please send details of qualification, experience, current & expected salary together with a recent self-photo image & contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly put email subject line as Senior Software Engineer Job Application.
Careers at TME Systems (Penang & Kuala Lumpur)
Responsibilities / Job Description:
- Responsible for company sales and business.
- Establish sales and marketing strategies in search of business opportunities & enhancement.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production.
- BS degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering, Telecommunication, Physics, or similar field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of industry experience.
- Experience with Consumer Hardware.
- Good Command of English, excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Possess own transport and prepare to travel.
- Independent, aggressive and possess strong initiatives with minimum supervision.