CEN TS 16794-2 Test Solutions
Solutions for testing public transport ISO/IEC 14443 communication between fare management terminals (PCD/contactless readers) and fare media (PICC/contactless cards/mobile phones)
- Covering all analog and digital tests as defined in CEN/TS 16794-2
- Comprehensive test plan management with Device Test Center
- Fully automated test execution
- Hardware reusable for EMVCo and NFC Forum testing
The digital test benches (PICC and PCD) cover all tests on the protocol level as defined in the CEN/TS 16794-2 test specification. They are named according ISO/IEC 10373-6 as this test specification is the underlying test specification for communication defined by ISO 14443 and referred to within CEN/TS 16794-2. The tests address
- Contactless fare media as contactless cards and NFC enabled smart phones (PICC)
- Contactless fare management terminals as contactless readers (PCD)
These tests run on the Device Test Center test plan management software.
It can be used with CL Verify A or UT³ Platform.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.