APx500 Software v6.0 allows users to simultaneously measure analog and digital signals, providing improved measurement consistency, critical insight and reduced test time for a variety of applications and device types.
This multi-input capability is especially useful for devices with digital microphones—smart speakers, mobile phones, Bluetooth® headsets—as it allows for the measurement of the device’s microphones in conjunction with an analog measurement mic as a reference.
With release version 6.0, APx audio analyzers now offer simultaneous analog and digital measurements across the highest channel count and the widest range of digital I/O available in the market.
APx offers simultaneous (correlated) analog & digital measurements across the highest channel count and the widest range of digital I/O available.
- Provides critical cross-domain insight
- Enables reduced test time
- Microsoft Windows 10, 64-bit operating system.
- PC with 2GHz or faster multi-core processor (2 or more cores).
- 2 GB or more RAM (4 GB or more recommended for Windows 8)