Large-Scale Electromechanical Power System Real-Time Simulation
Power grids are increasingly stretched beyond their limits by renewable energy sources, overcrowding of networks facing exponential growth, as well as highly-enmeshed networks and new HVDC interconnections. This dramatically increases the operational complexity and control/protection demands of these grids.
ePHASORSIM excels at simulating extraordinarily large mixed T&D networks in real time thanks to its powerful phasor domain solver, helping engineers to study transient stability phenomenon and test the integration of EMS/SCADA systems. It outperforms as well at wide area protection and control schemes (WAMPAC)–or to train system operators with Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulations true to the real grid.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
ePHASORSIM Helps Power Labs and Research Facilities to Focus On:
- Real-time transient stability simulations for systems in range of 100,000+ nodes
- Wide-area control/protection/state estimation algorithms
- EMS tools and algorithms, such as AGC and load shedding
- PMU streams and PDC applications
- System studies with massive numbers of renewable penetration
- Design and test local controllers, such as voltage regulators
- Advanced metering and information network
- Impact of load profiles in distribution networks