Head Acoustics Workshop Thailand 2018 Invitationadmin
Sound and Vibration Signal Processing and Psychoacoustics
In partnership with Head Acoustics, TME Systems will be hosting a Head Acoustics Workshop in Thailand.
What this workshop is about?
This one day workshop will illustrate how to apply microphone array technology to quickly localize sound sources in an automotive environment. This provides outstanding spatial and temporal resolution for acoustic analysis.
There will be a demonstration tour on the HEAD VISOR. Participants will be able to see how the HEAD VISOR is able to acquire the desired information about the origin of a noise within a few minutes after setting up the system.
Other items on display will be the
- SQobold – Smallest 4-channel measurement system featuring noise level meter and psychoacoustic analyses
- labCOMPACT24 – Compact multi-channel analyses
- SQuadriga II – Compact versatile 24 bit mobile recording device stand-alone recorder and measurement unit
The workshop will also cover these products
- ArtemiS SUITE 9.0 – Universal software solution for sound and vibration analyses
- HEADlab– Modular Multi-Channel Front-End System for Mobile Data Acquisition
What is the Schedule and Agenda?
HEAD acoustics Introduction (15min)
HEAD acoustics hardware products (30min)
HEAD acoustics ArtemiS SUITE (2h, applications included)
- Data acquisition
- RPM Creator
- Data bus decoding
More ArtemiS SUITE features (30 min)
HEAD Visor (1.5h, applications included)
- Using the array online
- Applications offline
HEAD BrakeObserver (30min)
Basics of BTPA/BTPS (30min)
*Duration is approximate
Great! When and where is the workshop held?
Date: 20th March 2018
Time: 8am to 4pm
Venue: Pattana Golf Club & Resort, Thailand
99/89 Moo 9, Khaokhunsong District, Sriracha City, ชลบุรี 20110, Thailand
I wish to attend! How do I register?
Kindly register at the top of the page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Lunch and Teabreaks will also be provided