IPP Integrated process plant by G.U.N.Tadmin
G.U.N.T professional training plants in the field of process and energy industry has grown considerably in the last year.
G.U.N.T is currently developing the IPP Integrated Process Plant, their largest plant ever developed under construction. This is a unique opportunity for you to have a look at this project here with us in Hamburg. The plant is available until the end of August 2019.
The main training objectives for the IPP Integrated Process Plant are:
- Structure and function of a steam-heated distillation process with return ratio control
- Structure and function of a field process with the control circuits pressure, flow, level and temperature, as well as individual, parallel and series connection of pumps.
- Getting to know redundancy in process technology
- Plant control and monitoring via process control system (Emerson DeltaV)
- Display, acquisition and evaluation of approx. 200 measured variables
- Start-up, operation, shutdown, care and maintenance of a conventional distillation and field process
- Getting to know piping and instrument flow diagrams (R&I) as well as the identification of system parts and components