PC Based Data Acquisition System
PC-based measurement and control systems provide electrical and physical measurement capabilities for engineers who need a customizable and accurate, yet cost-effective way of conducting benchtop measurements.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
What Are PC-Based Measurement and Control Systems?
In a PC-based measurement and control system, NI hardware products are connected to your PC or laptop through USB or Ethernet. This kind of system has two main architectures: directly connect a multifunction I/O device to your PC or connect a CompactDAQ Chassis to your PC, and populate this chassis with conditioned I/O modules. CompactDAQ provides the most customizable solution with direct sensor connectivity.
- Quickly capture and explore, and then customize your measurement system
- Accurate precisely timed data you can trust
- Advanced driver functionality for greater productivity and performance
- World-class Support and Full Docementation
- Interoperate with the software tools you use
- Visualize and understand your data with comprehensive built-in analysis capabilities