APx Flex Audio Analyzer
Combining the power and versatility of APx500 measurement software with 3rd party audio interfaces
The APx500 Flex audio analyzer—comprised of APx500 measurement software and an APx500 Flex Key—allows you to select the ASIO-capable audio interface of your choice to usealong with AP’s versatile and powerful APx audio measurement software. Start with the measurement options you need now, with the freedom to add additional measurements as your test requirements evolve. APx500 Flex is ideal for cost-sensitive production test applications. Customizable measurement packages allow users to tailor their test bench to specific audio test requirements.
- Common software platform – The same APx software that’s available with APx hardware, making project files, test data and reports easy to share.
- Flexibility – Choose the ASIO-capable interface that matches your budget and your application’s performance requirements
- Portability – Software licensing for APx500 Flex is facilitated by the APx500 Flex Key.
- Determined by user-selected audio interface (sound card)
- Microsoft Windows 10, or Windows 8, 64-bit operating system.
- PC with 2GHz or faster multi-core processor (2 or more cores).
- 2 GB or more RAM (4 GB or more recommended for Windows 8).
Learn more: APx500 Flex Audio Analyzer Data Sheet.pdf