SoundPLAN generates cutting edge engineering solutions software to the global market. SoundPLAN noise modeling software has maintained the status of the market leader for more than 25 years. SoundPLAN provides solutions for:
- Development of the PC software SoundPLAN + SoundPLAN essential
- Custom software development
- Noise investigations
- Noise planning for new road/rail infrastructure
- Noise mapping and action plans in accordance to the EU environmental noise regulations
- Air quality assessment and recommendations
- Environmental assessment studies
SoundPLAN 8.0 is a software that has outdoor and indoor noise modeling development capabilities. Some of its uses include noise mapping of speed and road surface for a road or the height and absorption coefficient of a noise barrier.
It has impressive graphic capabilities. Many different map types and display options can be freely combined for stunning graphics. It also has triangulated “City Noise Map” with the possibility of 1 calculation and output for single frequencies or frequency bands.
On top of that, SoundPLAN 8.0 has superior calculations with high speed and high accuracy that calculate with projection to the Digital Ground Model.
It has functions like situations and Geo-Files to ensure that there are no redundant data with clear organization of variants. Tiling automatically manages huge simulation projects including the size of a country (the whole of Germany is managed as a single project)
Other functions include: