Airborne Accelerometer Sensor 3062 Series
The Dytran series 3062 is an IEPE piezoelectric accelerometer expressly designed to cover most wide band frequency vibration measurement points of Rotor, Track and Balance (RTB); airframe; helicopter; and fixed wing aircraft. The industry has commonly referred to these sensors as "spark plug type", due to their similar appearance.
Available in various sensitivities the 3062 series features a hermetically sealed stainless steel construction for use in high humidity and dirty environments, as well as case isolation to avoid EMI/ground loop interference. Units feature an axial mounted military style 3–pin Bayonet connector, 1/4–28 mounting threads and lockwire holes.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- Stainless steel
- Case isolated
- Spark–plug shaped accelerometer package
- Wide–band frequency aircraft/airframe vibration measurements
- Health and Usage
- Monitoring Systems (HUMS)
- Rotor, Track and Balance (RTB)
- Transmission vibration measurements
- Commercial and military helicopter vibration monitoring