SQobold - 4-channel data acquisition system for mobile sound and vibration measurement
SQobold is a compact and portable four-channel data acquisition system for state-of-the-art sound and vibration measurement.
SQobold supports CAN FD/OBD-II to help with automotive characteristics such as vehicle speed, engine RPM and the like.
Yet SQobold can do much more than that. The versatile stand-alone system is also a reliable sound level meter that can visualize both physical and psychoacoustic variables. Psychoacoustic aspects are becoming even more important as criteria for evaluating noise in directives and regulations. With SQobold, it is possible to monitor conventional sound pressure levels just as accurately and easily as the psychoacoustic phenomena of loudness and sharpness in line with the DIN 45631/A1 and 45692 standards.With a battery life of up to six hours, a compact size of 14.3 cm and a weight of just 485 g, SQobold really can be used anywhere.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
With online FFT analysis, the acquired signals’ spectral distribution can be displayed right there in the field. Level over time, one-third octave and other FFT-based analyses are possible.
Moreover, psychoacoustic measurements such as loudness over time, sharpness over time and specific loudness can be conducted.
With SQobold, it is possible to experience not only the sound but also the visuals of a recording. The measurement process can also be documented with videos or photos. The integrated GPS receiver stores the exact time of each measurement, as well as the location.
- Portable sound and vibration measurement and analysis in any location
- Extremely compact binaural recording and playback system with integrated analysis function (size: 14.3 cm; weight: 485 g)
- Four-channel data acquisition system also allowing sound pressure level measurement and psychoacoustics
- Long battery life (up to six hours)
- High-quality color display with capacitive touchscreen
- Large storage capacity (64 GB of internal storage)
- Real-time filtering
- Video and GPS function
- ICP®, AC and DC couplings can be switched independently
- Small and easily portable
- Binaural recording and playback technology to be used anywhere with calibratable BHS II headset
- Stand-alone mode
- Real-time analysis
- Online filter
- Sound pressure level measurement
- Loudness and sharpness measurement
- Ergonomic industrial design
- Easy to use
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Simple handling
- Measurements can be documented perfectly with videos or photos
- The integrated GPS can be used to identify the time and place of the recordings and the route covered can be visualized on a map, for example
- Pulse input for RPM, speed, etc.
- CAN FD support via USB adapter
- Binaural and multi-channel sound and vibration recording
- Mobile sound and vibration analysis
- Calculating psychoacoustic variables
- Environmental measurement technology, e.g. wind turbines and aircraft noise
- Soundscape research
- Sound engineering
- Quality control
- NVH, e.g. spontaneous test drives