MSR145 Mini Data Logger for Temperature, Humidity, Air Pressure, Liquid Pressure, Light, Acceleration
multifunctional data logger · large selection of sensors · various battery and housing variants · up to over 1 bn measured values · air cargo approved
With the compact MSR145 mini data logger, you can measure and store up to 5 different measured variables such as temperature, humidity, air or liquid pressure, position/3-axis acceleration and light simultaneously. The MSR145 quality data logger stores over 2 000 000 measured values – with optional microSD card over one billion measured values – and is ideal for long-term measurements.
Versatile universal data logger for long-term measurements
With the MSR145 you can choose between different housings, battery capacities, sensors and connections. Freely selectable measuring rates of up to 50 measurements per second guarantee complete documentation of fast processes. Depending on the measurement rate setting and the choice of battery, the MSR145 can record data for up to two years.
All measured values can be quickly transferred to a computer via USB interface for data analysis. The user-friendly MSR PC software for data acquisition and analysis is included free of charge with your MSR145 data logger.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- High-performance mini data logger for temperature, humidity, fluid pressure, air pressure, acceleration, light and more
- Measures and records up to 5 different measurement parameters simultaneously
- Wide range of housings, batteries, internal and external sensors, connectors (see configurator)
- Freely selectable measurement rates of up to 50 values per second
- 3-axis-acceleration sensor ±15 g with Fast Peak (1 kHz)
- Connector for thermal element of Type K
- Connector for strain gauges
- 4 analog inputs available
- Recording time of of up to two years, depending on the battery and the measurement rate
- Lithium-polymer battery 230 mAh or 1000 mAh, rechargeable via USB port
- Stores up to 2 million (internal memory) or 1 billion (microSD Card) total readings
- Small in size, light in weight
- Free MSR PC software: MSR Setup, Reader, Viewer and Online software