MSR160 High Speed Data Logger with 4 Analogue Inputs and Gigantic Memory Capacity
Data logger with 4 analogue inputs for voltage, current and more · measurement rate up to 1000/s per channel
Four integrated analogue inputs, a high measurement rate of 1000/s per channel and its gigantic memory capacity, all packed into a small format are the key characteristics of the swiss made MSR160 data logger.
4 analogue inputs for conventional sensors
The analogue inputs of the logger can be used for conventional sensors with analogue outputs (e.g. voltage, current, CO2 etc). The analogue inputs allow voltage and milliamp current to be measured at high data rates up to 1,000 readings per second. A multiple output switching power supply is also provided. Optionally, the MSR160 can be fitted with additional temperature, humidity, pressure, acceleration or light sensors.
Memory capacity for over 1 billon measurements
The rugged but leightweight data logger records over 2,000 000 measurement parameters. With the optional microSD card you can expand the memory capacity to over one billion measurement parameters. All saved data can be rapidly transferred to a PC or laptop via the USB interface. The user-friendly data acquisition and analysis software is supplied free along with the data logger.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- Multi-purpose mini data logger with 4 analogue inputs with freely selectable input configuration (see Configurator) for connecting conventional sensors with analogue output
- Measuring/storage up to 1000/s per channel
- Up to 5 additional internal sensors available for temperature, humidity, air pressure and attitude (see Configurator)
- Up to 2 internal sensors can be replaced with external ones (see Configurator)
- Stores up to 2 m or 1 bn (SDcard) total readings
- Lithium-polymer battery (1000 mAh), rechargeable via USB port
- Small in size, rugged anodised aluminium case, PC
- Free MSR PC software: MSR Setup, Reader, Viewer and Online software