MSR165 Data Logger for Vibration, Shock, Jolts
Shock and vibration data logger, acceleration sensor ±15 g or ±200 g. optional temperature, humidity, air pressure and light sensors, analogue inputs · records up to 10 bn shocks. air cargo approved
Our best-selling MSR data logger for vibration and shocks! The MSR165 is a robust mini data logger, capable of taking 1600 acceleration measurements per second for up to five years.
Over one billion measurement values
The MSR165 can monitor shocks up to ±15 g or up to ±200 g; 32 measured values are recorded even before the shock event takes place. The memory is capable of storing over two million measured values, which is sufficient for recording more than 10,000 shocks; the memory capacity of the logger can be extended to more than 1 billion measured values by using a microSD card (10,000,000 shocks). All measured values can be rapidly transferred to a PC or laptop via the USB interface or microSD card for data analysis purposes.
MSR ShockViewer for analysing shocks and vibrations
The scope of delivery of the MSR165 includes the MSR PC Software for configuring and analysing the data. For an extensive analysis and graphical representation of the data recorded in shock mode and to automatically create reports, with the MSR165 Firmware Version 2.00 and later versions, the MSR ShockViewer analysis software, which is specifically tailored to the requirements of transportation monitoring, is at your disposal.
Ideal for long-term measurements
The MSR165 has extremely low power requirements. With the lithium-polymer battery (900 mAh) you can monitor shocks for up to six months, with replaceable Li-SOC2 batteries even for up to five years. The MSR power pack, which can be ordered separately, is another option to increase the recording period: The autonomous charging station recharges the internal battery of the data logger during operation, allowing you to record data for up to six times longer.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- High-performance shock and vibration data logger with internal or external 3-axis-acceleration sensor ±15 g or ±200 g
- Measuring/storage rate of the acceleration sensor: 1600/s to every 12 h (±15 %)
- Measuring/storage rate adjustable between 25 Hz and 1600 Hz
- Continuous data recording for vibration measurements
- 32 measured values are recorded even before the shock event takes place
- Up to 4 additional sensors for temperature, humidity, air pressure, 4 analogue inputs also available (see Configurator)
- Stores up to 2 million (internal memory) or 1 billion (microSD Card) total readings
- Recording time of up to 5 years, depending on the battery and the measurement rate
- Small in size, rugged anodised aluminium case, PC
- Free MSR PC software MSR Setup, Reader, Viewer and Online software
- Free MSR ShockViewer analysis software for extensive analysis and graphical representation of the data recorded