MSR255 Multifunction Data Logger with LCD Display
Memory capacitiy for over 2 m measured values · sensors for temperature, humidity, air pressure, acceleration, light · 4 analogue inputs
The robust data logger MSR255 has an individually configurable, 4-line LCD display that shows the current values of all measurement channels as well as the battery status and other device information. Thanks to its high-capacity lithium polymer battery the data logger is ideal for long-term data acquisition applications
Simultaneous recording of up to five different measured variables
The MSR255 has a large memory of over 2 million measurement values and is capable of simultaneously recording and storing up to five different measured variables: temperature, humidity, air pressure, acceleration and light. Acceleration values can be measured at 3200 Hz and saved at a frequency of approx. 50 Hz following digital filtration. In addition, the voltage of four further external analogue channels or sensors can also be recorded. The analogue inputs feature an alarm output, multiple output switching power supply and an input for starting and stopping data recording.
All measured values can be rapidly transferred to a PC or laptop via the USB interface for data analysis purposes.The user-friendly MSR PC software for data acquisition and analysis comes free of charge.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- Multifunctional data logger with 4-row backlit LCD display, 4 individually configurable views
- Choice of 5 internal or up to 4 external sensors available for temperature, humidity, air pressure, light and acceleration/attitude (see Configurator)
- Acceleration values can be measured at 3200 Hz and stored at a frequency of approx. 50 Hz following digital filtration
- Optional 4 analogue inputs with freely selectable input configuration (see Configurator) for connecting conventional sensors with analogue output
- Stores over 2 m total readings
- Lithium-polymer battery (2300 mAh), rechargeable via USB port
- Robust anodised aluminium industrial case with top-hat rail snapper (TS35)
- Free MSR PC software: MSR Setup, Reader, Viewer and Online software