ACQUA -Measurement and Analysis Software for testing voice quality and audio quality
Transmission scenarios like VoLTE, UMTS and Bluetooth® or devices under test like mobile phones, hands-free terminals, ANC headphones, ICC systems, and smart speakers: ACQUA is the highly sophisticated measurement and analysis software for electroacoustic tests for optimizing voice quality and audio quality. The software in combination with the hardware platform labCORE forms a precise, automated and flexible system for R&D, conformance tests and quality control of devices and systems.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
ACQUA includes a multi-channel analysis system for diagnosis of acoustic and/or electric transmission paths up to 192 kHz. With the measurement and analysis software, users can gather and evaluate measurement data in a simple and quick manner via measurement descriptors (SMD; Single Measurement Descriptor). These SMDs are pre-defined, adaptable and embedded in the database structure. All telecommunication-specific tests comply with international standards (for example ETSI, ITU, 3GPP, GCF, PTCRB, GSMA).
Thus, ACQUA is the reliable basis for the complete measurement chain: From the generation of complex excitation signals through the automated conduct of measurements and the analysis of measurement signals to secure storage and documentation.
- Measurement and analysis software for automated testing voice quality and audio quality of different devices
- Powerful data acquisition and analysis system for electroacoustic tests with sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Numerous important international standards in audio and telecommunications are implemented as editable data bases for the use in ACQUA (ACQUA standards)
- Standards developed by HEAD acoustics (HEAD acoustics Quality Standards) are available for a wide range of applications
- In ACQUA, test procedures and hardware equipment are configured and controlled database-driven
- The software contains pre-defined measurements for fast, automated and guided electroacoustic tests according to various international standards
- The user-friendly “Quick Start” menu provides quick access to favorite projects and to a dynamic list of recent projects and test objects
- ACQUA offers outstanding possibilities for signal preparation and manipulation
- The software allows analysis in the time and frequency domain
- A variety of perceptively motivated quality measures is available
- The analysis software enables electroacoustic tests for improving voice quality and audio quality with any test signals: real speech, sine, sine stepped sweep, multi-sine, pseudo noise, artificial voice (P.50), pink noise, white noise, Hoth noise, test signals according to ITU-T recommendation P.501 (e.g. composite source signal)
- ACQUA stands out through comfortable and useful report and documentation functions (e.g. A/B comparison of multiple measurement objects, benchmarking, Quality Pie reports)
- ACQUA provides possibility to build custom standards and measurement sequences
- The "Workplace Settings" allow easy and intuitive management and configuration of all hardware components in the lab
- The complete measurement chain is clearly arranged in ACQUA – from connection of the analysis software over labCORE to the artificial head measurement system, third party equipment, and the device under test
- The measurement and analysis software can be extended with a wide variety of software options (ACOPTs) and can thus be individually adapted to specific fields of application
- Electroacoustic tests to optimize voice quality and audio quality (algorithms, devices and systems)
- Conformance tests according to telecommunication standards
- Research and development (R&D)
- Quality control