HDA IV – Headphone Distribution Amplifier
HDA IV is a high-quality distribution amplifier (HDA stands for "Headphone Distribution Amplifier") to which multiple headphones can be connected for binaural playback. Using HDA IV with labO2-V1 playback equalizer ensures acoustically accurate playback. With HDA IV distribution amplifier, custom level calibration for each individual headphone is a standard feature. HDA IV is particularly suited to jury testing with SQala software.
Two versions of the distribution amplifier are available:
- HDA IV.1: Up to 4 dynamic headphones can be connected
- HDA IV.2: Up to 8 dynamic headphones can be connected
The distribution amplifier is cascadable. This means that even more than four/eight headphones can be used simultaneously.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- High-quality distribution amplifier for electro-dynamic headphones
- Equalized, acoustically accurate playback in combination with the labO2 and labO2-V1 binaural equalizers
- Accommodates 4 or 8 headphones
- Ideal for listening studios
Headphone amplifier for the direct connection of up to 4 or 8 electro-dynamic headphones
Custom level calibration for each individual headphone as standard
Equalized, acoustically accurate playback in conjunction with:
Number of headphone outputs can be increased easily with cascading
Ground lift switch to protect against ground loops
Inputs and outputs protected against power spikes
Outputs protected against sustained short circuits
Distribution amplifier for the use of multiple headphones in settings such as listening studios