Aviation RF Cable & Antenna Analyzer Kit
Minimize AOG Downtime
Avoid the Aircraft on Ground (AOG) downtime and expense that results from trial and error testing and component swapping.
Bird’s FH-AV-KIT, FlightHawk™ RF Aviation Test Kit combines a unique set of components specifically designed for avionics testing and measurement. In a single rugged case, the kit includes the proven antenna and cable testing functionality of the FlightHawk™ handheld analyzer, Bird’s wideband power sensor – designed specifically to test aircraft RF systems and power measurement, and all necessary adapters and cabling. In addition, Bird’s easy to use aviation testing software will allow anyone on the maintenance team to test and verify all antenna systems in the fleet.
The Aviation Test Kit offers an intuitive user experience for both experienced and beginner RF maintenance crews. Based on aircraft OEM specifications, technicians can locate RF cable, connector and antenna problems at the source with clear visual indicators as to the pass/fail status of the system.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- Test RF cables & antennas at the frequency of operation.
- Locate RF cable, connector & antenna problems at the source.
- FDR (Frequency Domain Reflectometry) measurement method results in a highly reliable assessment of the health of critical components in your system; ultimately providing a “heads-up” before a failure occurs.
- Fault location or DTF mode plots VSWR or Return Loss levels at each distance point along the cable and antenna system length.
- Cable Loss function measures insertion loss of the cable system over a given frequency range.
- OTG USB communication port for connection to Bird power sensors, storage devices and battery charging.
- Includes the Bird RF Meter App
- FDR trace of precision return loss vs. frequency.
- Return loss vs. distance.
- Voltage standing wave ratio( VSWR).
- Cable loss and distance-to-fault (DTF) measurements.
- FlightHawk-AV, Cable and Antenna Analyzer
- 5017D-AV, 100 MHz - 1.3 GHz Wideband Power Sensor
- 25-T-MN, 25W RF Termination
- SK-CAL-MN-C6, Calibration Combo
- Hard Carrying Case
- 4240-401, Adapter Kit
- 4240-500-23, Adapter N(M) – SMA(M)
- 4240-500-10, Adapter N(M) – SMA(F)
- 4240-443, Avionics Adapter
- 4240-444, Avionics Adapter
Bird FlightHawk RF Aviation Cable & Antenna Analyzer Test Kit