UCD-452 • HDMI 2.1 Dolby Vision Test Tool – 10K Video Generator
Device to test: Monitor • Television
Use cases: Dolby Vision
Features: 4K • 10K
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
UCD-452 (P/N: 066615) is a Dolby Vision Test Tool and 10K Video Generator for testing HDMI 2.1 sink devices up to 10K video modes.
- FRL/TMDS support
- Resolutions supported: 4K@120Hz, 8K@60Hz, 10K@30Hz, 10K@60Hz (with DSC)
- Support for FEC, DSC and eARC.
- Support for HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2/2.3
- Enhanced gaming features: VRR and ALLM.
- Extended 32GB memory enables playing back 8K Dolby Vision™ content.
- Any video format, audio format, frame rate, video timing, and infoframes can be played
- No restrictions on the output of video formats.
- Please note that for uncompressed video in deep colour 4K@144, only 2GB of video memory can be used which allows playing a sequence of 40 frames.
8K Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Audio Test Tool
Unigraf’s UCD-452 is an 8K Dolby Vision and Dolby Audio test tool. Thanks to an extended 32GB memory, UCD-452 enables the verification of 8K Dolby Vision™ content. With the Dolby SW package, UCD-452 is a mandatory tool for any monitor manufacturer willing to have a Dolby Vision certificate on their products.
Enhanced Gaming Features
Check the availability of enhanced gaming features on sink devices that support Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM). Check full range of VRR from 40 Hz to 120 Hz. Ready-made scenarios for VRR and ALLM testing are available in the UCD-452. By supporting these enhanced gaming features, the UCD-452 is an essential test tool for display manufacturers.
UCD Console SW and Embedded PC
UCD-452 contains an embedded Windows PC that has 32GB of memory and 500GB of SSD storage. Dolby Vision content can be stored on the SSD. Users will be able to operate UCD Console on the embedded PC in UCD-452 device with a monitor, keyboard and mouse of user’s choice connected straight to the device.
UCD Console Software with easy-to-use GUI enables users to monitor and control all vital functionalities of HDMI 2.1 interface. With built-in pattern generator you can test sink devices up to 10K@30Hz with uncompressed video. The GUI provides users with control and visual presentation of FRL status, FRL configuration and Link status up to four lanes. Dolby Vision scenarios can be played back in UCD Playback integrated into UCD Console. UCD Playback can combine info frames, video frames and audio packets. They are all seperate files providing full flexibility to customize the scenario.
Display Stream Compression (DSC)
DSC feature is available as a software add-on to UCD-451. DSC Encoder allows users to convert image bitmaps into DSC encoded custom patterns to be transmitted with the built-in pattern generator on the UCD Console.
• HDMI 2.1 Test Equipment (FRL/TMDS)
• 8K Dolby Vision™ Test Tool
• Extended Memory 32GB
• Embedded Windows PC
• Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
• Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
• Forward Error Correction (FEC)
• HDCP 1.4 & HDCP 2.2/2.3 Support
• DSC Support
• eARC Support