Wireless General Purpose Sensor (4-20mA) EPH-G61
Phantom EPH-G61 features an upgraded version with 16 bits and 4-20mA input interfaces. This means that you can use any other sensor that can provide a 4-20mA signal to implement your data into an integrated wireless system.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
Condition Monitoring | Industrial Automation
Bluetooth Modbus 4-20mA Sensor — EPH Sensors include Modbus Protocol for industrial applications. Compatible with Condition Monitoring systems, Scada Systems PLC etc.
Modbus is the most important Standard for Industrial Communication Protocol. In conclusion, your Bluetooth 4-20mA Sensor is totally compatible with any PLC, Scada system or any other Modbus TCP / IP communication system.
- Measures 4 Channels simultaneously
- Compatible with LVDT Displacement sensors, Level & Depth sensors, Pressure Transmitters
- Easy to install
- Configurable Alarm value
- Standby mode and long battery life
- IP67 Design for protection from liquid and dust
- Included 4 BNC cable input