COMBINED MINI-CHARGER-TESTER EOL FOR END-OF-LINE-TEST
Designed to be operated with an End-of-Line test bench to find out if the EVSE is working as expected.
The tabletop can also be deploy in the field just like the suitcase version, yet with the Mini EoL you combine most advantages of the suitcase with additional features like continuous EoL-testing for up to 8 hours per day under laboratory conditions, adjustable charging time from a few seconds to max. 60 minutes as well as automated charging tests.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- Designed to be operated with an End-of-Line test bench
- Made for continuous operation (up to 8 hours) under laboratory conditions
- Integrated emulated vehicle load circuit with 300V battery voltage and 7A charging current (fixed setting), optimal cooling for continuous operation
- Tabletop version, yet still a viable option for field use as well
- Adjustable charging time from a few seconds to max. 60 minutes
- Automated charging tests, remotely controllable via SCPI commands (UART/RS232 interface)