GRAS AL0030 Production Line Acoustic Test Chambers
THE AL0030 one of the most flexible anechoic test chambers on the market!
Production Line Acoustic Test Chamber
The flexible production line acoustic test chamber is the latest in the range of anechoic chambers from GRAS and is built on our vast experience in the field of acoustics. It is designed for quick and qualified acoustic testing of cell phones, tablets, Bluetooth speaker systems etc. It can handle testing of frequency response, THD, Rub&Buzz, and other microphone tests using optional sound sources. The chamber has several connections for injecting test and control signals to the Device Under Test (DUT).
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
It is built from medium density fiber board lined with acoustic damping material. A large opening at the back of the chamber allows easy access to the chamber for configuring the test setup. The chamber has shock and vibration absorbing feet that prevent vibration from the outside from influencing the measurements.
It has a drawer with multi-adjustable holders for easy and safe mounting and removal of the device under test (DUT). It can hold small and medium sized portable devices up to (WxDxH) 300 x 200 x 228 mm (12″ x 8″ x 9″).
The test chamber has four fixing points for microphones and sound source, two at the top and two at the bottom panel. Holders for a total of four microphones and/or sound sources can be mounted at these fixing points. Additionally, a microphone can be attached to the drawer.
A connector panel that can be configured with 8 or 10 (depending on drawer size) user-specified connectors provides interface to external instruments.
A Flexible and Configurable Test Platform
AL0030 provides a flexible test platform that can be configured to suit specific needs.
The basic configuration starts with selecting the chamber between the 3 versions:
- AL0030-1 with a small drawer for maximum DUT dimensions (WxDxH) 30 x 20 x 6,6 cm
- AL0030-2 with large drawer with fixture in upper part of the test space and maximum DUT dimensions (WxDxH) 30 x 20 x 22,8 cm
- AL0030-3 with large drawer with fixture in lower part of the test space and maximum DUT dimensions (WxDxH) 30 x 20 x 22,8 cm
All versions include user selectable accessories for immediate acoustic testing.
As standard the AL0030 comes with a basic suite of accessories needed for audio response testing. The following are included:
- The Acoustic Test Chamber
- Choice of one microphone set
- Choice of a set of DUT holders
- Choice of one microphone holder
- One connector panel drawer: select between standard or large
- One cable for the microphone set
Additionally, the test chamber can be fitted with a sound source and artificial ear.
The connector plate can also be ordered blind for your own adaptation.
You can find more information in the downloable brochure/ datasheet for the Included and optional accessories for AL0030
If you should have have needs that are not covered by these options we are open to customize it to suit your specific needs.
Quality and warranty
The Acoustic Test Chamber is covered by a two year warranty. For cables and accessories, the warranty for the specific item is valid.
Benefits of AL0030 at a glance:
- Repeatable testing and reliable data
- Easy open/close for quick and safe change of DUT
- Flexible test jig for easy adjustment to new DUT
- Flexible microphone mounting for both front/back side speakers as well as edge-mounted speakers
- High quality, high sensitivity ¼″ CCP measurement microphone included
- Individually calibrated frequency response (compared to a reference measurement in the room)