BPU Bundle – USB adapter with equalization for aurally accurate playback with HEAD acoustics headphones
With the BPU Bundle, you can easily take advantage of the benefits of aurally accurate playback - whether alone at a PC or in a listening studio. The playback unit and one of the included headphones, HD CL I.1 (closed) and HD OP I.1 (open), are already matched to each other at the factory by the model-specific standard equalization filter. The playback thus conveys a listening impression comparable to the original sound field without any further configuration.
The headphones HD CL I.1 (closed) and HD OP I.1 (open) serve most playback scenarios and impress with their balanced and contoured sound.
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
- Binaural playback made easy
- Plug and play: The playback unit features model-specific standard equalization filters for the HD CL I.1 (closed) and HD OP I.1 (open) headphones
- Automatic setup as an audio device when connected to a USB port on a PC
- Integrated headphone jack
- Playback equalization, controlled by the playback software
- Independent of direction (ID)
- Free Field (FF)
- Diffuse Field (DF)
- USB connection to a computer or Windows tablet directly via the USB connector (type C) or using the CUSB IV adapter for type A computer ports
- Use as a standard audio device in Windows without driver installation
- Power supply via the USB connection or via an external supply at the additional Micro USB port, e.g., by a power bank
- Aurally accurate reproduction of binaural recordings over headphones
- Sound design and product optimization
- Investigation of noise complaints
- Target sound definition
- Playback system for jury test applications with SQala
- Academic training